Laurie R. King is the New York Times bestselling author of 22 novels and other works, including the Mary Russell-Sherlock Holmes stories (from The Beekeeper’s Apprentice, named one of the 20th century’s best crime novels by the IMBA, to 2015’s Dreaming Spies). She has won or been nominated for an alphabet of prizes from Agatha to Wolfe, been chosen as guest of honor at several crime conventions, and is probably the only writer to have both an Edgar and an honorary doctorate in theology. She was inducted into the Baker Street Irregulars in 2010, as “The Red Circle”.
Photos by Chris Schmauch, GoodEye Photography.
For a higher resolution photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For a list of Laurie’s awards.
- For events or interview requests: Zoe Elkaim
- US publicist: Melanie DeNardo
- For Film/TV/Dramatic Rights information, please contact:
Mary Alice Kier and Anna CottleCine/Lit Representation
- Laurie’s Mutterings
- Subscribe to “Mutterings” (to receive by email.)
- Sign up for Laurie’s newsletter
- Facebook page
- Goodreads Virtual Book Club
- Mary Russell on Twitter
- The LRK YouTube Channel
- The Media section has Laurie on podcast, video, and print.
You can write Laurie at:
P. O. Box 4063
Santa Cruz, CA
Please don’t send Laurie your books for autographing. If you’d like a signed book, you can make an arrangement with Bookshop Santa Cruz.
Laurie’s complete book list